4 bedrooms • 140 m²
€ 2,250 (excl.)
- Property kindSemi-detached home
- Living area140 m²
Located near the center of Maarssen-Dorp, is this spacious semi-detached house with front, side and back garden, storage and back.
Location and Surroundings
The house is located on a service road in the beautiful new neighborhood HogeBrug Classique (realized in 2007), close to the beautiful Vecht. The spacious side and back garden give the house a detached character. Parking is possible on site. The pleasant center of Maarssen-Dorp is approximately a 5-minute walk away, and the Maarssen train station can be reached in around 5 minutes by bike. The house is also conveniently located to the roads (Zuilense Ring and A2), various shops and other facilities.
Ground floor: spacious hall with stairs to floor, closet and toilet, light and very spacious living room at the rear with high sloping ceilings and doors to the back garden of over 8 meters deep, open kitchen with appliances (4-burner induction + 1 gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, oven, microwave and fridge freezer), separate dining area located at the front and storage room.
Dimensions / Size:
- Living room: approx. 37 m2
- Kitchen / dining area: approx. 16 m2
- Storage room: approx. 10 m2
First floor: spacious landing, three (bed) rooms and bathroom with shower, bath, second toilet and washbasin with double sink.
Dimensions / Size:
- Bedroom at the front left: approx. 13 m2
- Bedroom at the front right: approx. 11 m2
- Rear bedroom: approx. 7 m2 - Bathroom: approx. 7 m2
Second floor: attic accessible via fixed stairs with spacious landing (currently used as a study / office) and CV boiler installation (Nefit / December 2014), loft accessible via a loft ladder and bedroom located at the rear (with a built-in cupboard) with a ceiling of more than 4 meters ridge height!
Dimensions / Size:
- Landing / study room: approx. 8 m2
- Bedroom: approx. 11 m2
- Within walking distance of Center Maarssen-Dorp and free parking on site;
- Generous sunny garden on the Southwest with storage and back;
- Rent € 2,250.00 per month excluding all consumption costs and municipal taxes;
- The property is rented unfurnished;
- Candidate profile: working person / couple / family, sharers are not allowed;
- Acceptance: as of August 1st, 2020
- The notice period is equal to 3 calendar months;
- The payment period is the same as the notice period;
- The lease is for a minimum of 6 months;
- The bank guarantee or deposit is 2 times the monthly rent;
- Landlord reserves the right to award.
- The above mentioned meters are only indicative. The object has not been measured in accordance with NEN 2580, therefore no rights can be derived from the mentioned meters.
- This advertisement has been compiled with care, however, without obligation and subject to the approval of the lessor. Therefore, no rights can be derived from this in any way.
- Interested in this property? Feel free to bring your own rental broker.
If there is no suitable accommodation on our website, you may consider giving us an assignment to find a suitable property for you in the market. These are not the homes that are offered for rent on our website, because for these houses we have already received a rental contract from the relevant landlords / owners.
For our customers we are constantly looking for suitable housing in the market. We browse all websites every day for advertisements of housing from professional real estate companies and managers, rental brokers and (small) private real estate investors.
The basis of a good match is a clear search profile and good listening to your customer. Thanks to our advanced CRM, we can link the homes that have been released elsewhere and offered by third parties to the wishes of our customers.
Service Command (OTD)
When you give us an assignment, we act on your behalf and guide you through the entire hire process from A to Z. An assignment is free of obligation because we work on the basis of No-Cure No-Pay. This means that you only have to pay costs in case of a successful mediation. More information can be found at our website under the button ‘Aanhuur’.
Of course you can also contact us by telephone, without obligation: telephone: +31 (0) 30-2901806 or mail to: email@example.com
Coming to the office is also possible.