2 bedrooms • 63 m²
€ 1,400 (excl.)
- Property kindEnd terrace house
- Living area63 m²
Located on the border of the Center of Utrecht, is this recently refurbished 3-room end home.
Location and Surroundings
The property is located in a quiet street of the residential area of the 1st Daalsebuurt, with the cosiness, shops and supermarkets of Amsterdamsestraatweg within walking distance.
The 1st Daalsedijk is conveniently located t. o. v. the roads and public transport. Within 10 minutes you walk to the Center with the various cozy eateries, restaurants and shops. There are also a few parks and green areas in the immediate vicinity of the house, including the Daalsepark and Park Paardenveld.
Ground floor: entrance, hall, toilet with fountain, access from hall to the living room with corner location. The living room has a beautiful laminate floor and has a light and open character due to the corner location and windows. The semi-open kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, namely: induction hob, combi oven microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
Through staircase access to the first floor with 2 bedrooms and bathroom; Landing with storage and central heating boiler, spacious bedroom at the front, 2nd bedroom/study and the bathroom with shower, sink, washing machine connection and 2nd toilet.
Dimensions / Size:
- Entrance / hall: approx. 2 m2
- Living room: approx. 22 m2 - Bedroom: approx. 11 m2
- Bedroom 2: approx. 7 m2
- Kitchen space: approx. 5 m2
- Bathroom: approx. 5 m2
- Internal storage space: approx. 3 m2
Parking: There is parking in the street, for which you can apply for a permit from the municipality of Utrecht.
- The entire house has recently been refurbished and has double glazing;
- Rent € 1,400.00 per month excluding all consumption costs and municipal taxes / taxes;
- The property is rented unfurnished, with laminate flooring and kitchen appliances;
- Candidate profile: working person or working couple, pets are not allowed;
- Acceptance: immediately;
- The lease is made for a minimum of 24 months;
- The cancellation period after 24 months is 3 calendar months;
- The payment period is the same as the cancellation period;
- The deposit is twice the monthly rent;
- Landlord reserves the right to award;
- The above mentioned meters are only indicative. The object has not been measured in accordance with NEN 2580, therefore no rights can be derived from the mentioned meters.
- This advertisement has been compiled with care, however, without obligation and subject to the approval of the lessor. Therefore, no rights can be derived from this in any way.
- Interested in this property? Feel free to bring your own rental broker.
If there is no suitable accommodation on our website, you may consider giving us an assignment to find a suitable property for you in the market. These are not the homes that are offered for rent on our website, because for these houses we have already received a rental contract from the relevant landlords / owners.
For our customers we are constantly looking for suitable housing in the market. We browse all websites every day for advertisements of housing from professional real estate companies and managers, rental brokers and (small) private real estate investors.
The basis of a good match is a clear search profile and good listening to your customer. Thanks to our advanced CRM, we can link the homes that have been released elsewhere and offered by third parties to the wishes of our customers.
Service Command (OTD)
When you give us an assignment, we act on your behalf and guide you through the entire hire process from A to Z. An assignment is free of obligation because we work on the basis of No-Cure No-Pay. This means that you only have to pay costs in case of a successful mediation. More information can be found at our website under the button ‘Aanhuur’.
Of course you can also contact us by telephone, without obligation: telephone: +31 (0) 30-2901806 or mail to: email@example.com
Coming to the office is also possible.