3 bedrooms • 120 m²
€ 1,400 (excl.)
- Property kindRow house
- Living area120 m²
Het Zand is located in the heart of Leidsche Rijn, between Terwijde, the Leidsche Rijn Park and the Leidsche Rijn Center. Living in Het Zand means living in a characteristic and original environment. The monumental farms have been preserved between the new houses. Living in Het Zand also means living in a green environment, just five minutes away by train or express bus from Utrecht city centre!
Central to Het Zand is the Groot Zandveld park, which is situated on an archaeological site. In this park you will find two primary schools, a nursery, a leisure center, a sports hall and nature and environmental education gardens. The urban planners have paid a lot of attention to transport by bicycle. There are also wide cycle paths and good bicycle parking facilities. Pedestrians have also been taken into account. There are plenty of walking paths in Het Zand, especially in and around the parks.
Ground floor: Entrance, spacious hall with meter cupboard and toilet. Living room with open kitchen is a total of 46.3 m², from the living room doors to the garden with detached storage. Modern open kitchen at the front of the house situated with various appliances. The living room with stairs cupboard has an open staircase to the floor.
1st Floor: On this floor are 2 bedrooms of 17.55 m² and 9.1 m². The bathroom has a floating closet, bath and sink.
2nd floor: With a staircase you reach the spacious attic with an extra bedroom / office of about 20 m² and lots of mountain room with washing machine connection.
- Rent € 1,400.00 per month excluding all consumption costs and local taxes / taxes
- The house will be rented out furnished
- Profile candidate: working person / couple / family, preferably expat (s)
- Acceptance: available from 18 November 2019 (date subject to acceptance)
- The notice period is equal to 3 calendar months
- The payment period is equal to the notice period
- Pets are not allowed
- Lessor reserves the right of award
- The rental contract is drawn up for the period of at least one year, with afterwards
option for extension
- The bank guarantee or guarantee is 2 times the monthly rent
- One-time cost to be paid by the tenant to landlord: € 302.50 (including VAT)
- The interior photos may differ from the actual situation
- The above-mentioned metrages are only indicative. The object was not measured in accordance with NEN 2580, therefore no right can be derived from the above-mentioned measurements
- This advertisement is made with care, however, without obligation and subject to landlord approval. Therefore, no rights can be derived from this in any way
- Interested in this property? Feel free to bring your own rental agent
If there is no suitable accommodation on our website, you may consider giving us an assignment to find a suitable property for you in the market. These are not the homes that are offered for rent on our website, because for these houses we have already received a rental contract from the relevant landlords / owners.
For our customers we are constantly looking for suitable housing in the market. We browse all websites every day for advertisements of housing from professional real estate companies and managers, rental brokers and (small) private real estate investors.
The basis of a good match is a clear search profile and good listening to your customer. Thanks to our advanced CRM, we can link the homes that have been released elsewhere and offered by third parties to the wishes of our customers.
Service Command (OTD)
When you give us an assignment, we act on your behalf and guide you through the entire hire process from A to Z. An assignment is free of obligation because we work on the basis of No-Cure No-Pay. This means that you only have to pay costs in case of a successful mediation. More information can be found at our website under the button ‘Aanhuur’.
Of course you can also contact us by telephone, without obligation: telephone: +31 (0) 30-2901806 or mail to: email@example.com
Coming to the office is also possible.