2 bedrooms • 64 m²
€ 1,275 (excl.)
- Property kindApartment
- Living area64 m²
Situated in a quiet street on the edge of the popular district "New Engeland" is this spacious and attractively furnished 3-bedroom top-apartment with balcony and large attic. This very well maintained apartment gives a very nice and light feeling through its large windows and is fully furnished.
The Majella Park is within walking distance, the city center can be reached within 10 minutes by bike.
Location: Conveniently situated in relation to various shopping facilities, the lively city center, public transport (train and bus) and the A2, A12 and A27 highways.
Ground floor: Communal entrance and staircase
2nd Floor: Hallway with passage to spacious and bright living room. 2 bedrooms (approx. 3.90 x 2.45 and 2.70 x 2.30), kitchen with various appliances with access to balcony (South), bathroom with shower and washbasin.
3rd Floor: With a staircase to reach spacious attic floor with possibility for extra bedroom/ studyroom of approximately 40 m² floor space and plenty of storage space with washing machine.
There is a closed storage on the ground floor.
- Rent € 1,400.00 per month including € 125,00 service costs excluding € 75,00 advance use G/W/E;
- The house is rented furnished;
- Profile candidate: working person / couple / family, preferably expat (s);
- Acceptance: available from 1 February 2019 for a temporary and limited period up to and including May 2019 (4 months);
- Pets are not allowed;
- Landlord reserves the right of award;
- The rental contract is drawn up for the temporary period of 4 months;
- The bank guarantee or deposit is € 2.000,00;
- One-time costs for tenant to meet landlord € 121,00 (including VAT);
- The above-mentioned metrages are only indicative. The object was not measured in accordance with NEN 2580, therefore no right can be derived from the aforementioned measurements.
- This advertisement is made with care, however, without obligation and subject to landlord approval. Therefore no rights can be derived from this in any way.
- Interested in this property? Feel free to bring your own rental agent.
If there is no suitable accommodation on our website, you may consider giving us an assignment to find a suitable property for you in the market. These are not the homes that are offered for rent on our website, because for these houses we have already received a rental contract from the relevant landlords / owners.
For our customers we are constantly looking for suitable housing in the market. We browse all websites every day for advertisements of housing from professional real estate companies and managers, rental brokers and (small) private real estate investors.
The basis of a good match is a clear search profile and good listening to your customer. Thanks to our advanced CRM, we can link the homes that have been released elsewhere and offered by third parties to the wishes of our customers.
Service Command (OTD)
When you give us an assignment, we act on your behalf and guide you through the entire hire process from A to Z. An assignment is free of obligation because we work on the basis of No-Cure No-Pay. This means that you only have to pay costs in case of a successful mediation. More information can be found at our website under the button ‘Aanhuur’.
Of course you can also contact us by telephone, without obligation: telephone: +31 (0) 30-2901806 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming to the office is also possible.