2 bedrooms • 90 m²
€ 1,650 (excl.)
- Property kindApartment
- Living area90 m²
DIRECTLY FOR RENT:
Totally renovated and spacious 3-room apartment, consisting of two floors located near the old city center of Utrecht!
Location and Surroundings
The upstairs apartment is located on the very quiet and car-free Lange Lauwerstraat and overlooks a tranquil courtyard.
This makes it peaceful to live but with all city facilities such as: various shops, museums and nice restaurants with sunny terraces and beautiful canals within reach.
Ground floor: entrance, stairs to the first floor; from the spacious hall access spacious bright living room at the front. Closed kitchen at the rear with built-in appliances, bedroom and separate toilet.
Second floor: From the spacious hall accessible master bedroom at the front and bathroom at the rear with shower and sink.
There is parking in the street, for which you can apply for a permit from the municipality of Utrecht.
- The entire upstairs apartment has double glazing and laminate flooring;
- Rent € 1,795.00 per month excluding electricity, gas and municipal levies / taxes;
- The property is rented unfurnished;
- Candidate profile: working person or working couple, pets are not allowed;
- Acceptance: immediately;
- The lease is made for a minimum of 12 months;
- The cancellation period after 12 months is 3 calendar months;
- The payment period is the same as the cancellation period;
- The deposit is twice the monthly rent;
- Landlord reserves the right to award;
- The above mentioned meters are only indicative. The object has not been measured in accordance with NEN 2580, therefore no rights can be derived from the mentioned meters.
- This advertisement has been compiled with care, however, without obligation and subject to the approval of the lessor. Therefore, no rights can be derived from this in any way.
- Interested in this property? Feel free to bring your own rental broker.
If there is no suitable accommodation on our website, you may consider giving us an assignment to find a suitable property for you in the market. These are not the homes that are offered for rent on our website, because for these houses we have already received a rental contract from the relevant landlords / owners.
For our customers we are constantly looking for suitable housing in the market. We browse all websites every day for advertisements of housing from professional real estate companies and managers, rental brokers and (small) private real estate investors.
The basis of a good match is a clear search profile and good listening to your customer. Thanks to our advanced CRM, we can link the homes that have been released elsewhere and offered by third parties to the wishes of our customers.
Service Command (OTD)
When you give us an assignment, we act on your behalf and guide you through the entire hire process from A to Z. An assignment is free of obligation because we work on the basis of No-Cure No-Pay. This means that you only have to pay costs in case of a successful mediation. More information can be found at our website under the button ‘Aanhuur’.
Of course you can also contact us by telephone, without obligation: telephone: +31 (0) 30-2901806 or mail to: email@example.com
Coming to the office is also possible.