3 bedrooms • 126 m²
€ 2,850 (excl.)
- Property kindApartment
- Living area126 m²
Are you looking for a beautiful, modern apartment with every comfort? In the city, but also easily accessible and close to the station? In De Belvedere you are fully equipped!
Location and Surroundings
This new, stylish center is a special part of Utrecht to work, shop and live in. In the middle of the Netherlands, easily accessible from all directions by public transport, bicycle and car.
In a Mediterranean atmosphere with boulevards and promenades, Leidsche Rijn Centrum will be the second city center of Utrecht.
With nice shops, a hip Food Market, pick-up points and cozy squares with terraces and catering for every moment of the day. A large cinema, library and other cultural facilities are just around the corner.
This apartment is located in the building "De Belvedere", which is located on the stately Parijs Boulevard and the cozy Hof van Bern and has a green courtyard that is only accessible to residents.
Ground floor: Central closed entrance with elevator and staircase.
4th Floor: Entrance with spacious hall, toilet with sink, wardrobe and meter cupboard. From the hall to the modern semi-open kitchen with built-in appliances (4-burner induction, extractor hood, dishwasher, oven, microwave and fridge freezer).
The balcony at the rear is also accessible from this room. Spacious living room with sliding door to the second balcony where you can enjoy the evening sun.
Next is the hall that provides access to the bathroom which is equipped with a shower, floating toilet and sink, storage room with washing machine connection and 3 bedrooms. The balcony is also accessible from the spacious bedroom at the front.
- Living: ca. 33m2
- Kitchen: ca. 13m2
- Bedroom front: ca. 20m2
- Bedroom backside: ca. 13m2
- Bedroom Backside: ca. 9m2
- Bathroom: ca. 6m2
- Hall: ca. 12m2
- Acceptance: as of July 1, 2020;
- Located in prime location in Leidsche-Rijn center;
- 2 balconies and communal courtyard;
- Private storage and communal bicycle shed;
- Private parking space under the building;
- Rental price € 2,850.00 per month excluding all consumption costs and municipal levies / taxes;
- The house is furnished rented out;
- Profile candidate: couple / family, sharing is not allowed;
- The notice period is equal to 3 calendar months;
- The payment period is equal to the notice period;
- The lease is drawn up for an indefinite period;
- The deposit is twice the monthly rent;
- Landlord reserves the right to award;
- The above mentioned meters are only indicative. The object has not been measured in accordance with NEN 2580, therefore no rights can be derived from the mentioned meters;
- This advertisement has been compiled with care, however, without obligation and subject to the approval of the lessor. Therefore, no rights can be derived from this in any way;
- Interested in this property? Feel free to bring your own rental broker.
If there is no suitable accommodation on our website, you may consider giving us an assignment to find a suitable property for you in the market. These are not the homes that are offered for rent on our website, because for these houses we have already received a rental contract from the relevant landlords / owners.
For our customers we are constantly looking for suitable housing in the market. We browse all websites every day for advertisements of housing from professional real estate companies and managers, rental brokers and (small) private real estate investors.
The basis of a good match is a clear search profile and good listening to your customer. Thanks to our advanced CRM, we can link the homes that have been released elsewhere and offered by third parties to the wishes of our customers.
Service Command (OTD)
When you give us an assignment, we act on your behalf and guide you through the entire hire process from A to Z. An assignment is free of obligation because we work on the basis of No-Cure No-Pay. This means that you only have to pay costs in case of a successful mediation. More information can be found at our website under the button ‘Aanhuur’.
Of course you can also contact us by telephone, without obligation: telephone: +31 (0) 30-2901806 or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming to the office is also possible.